Please join me on a two-day outdoor photography workshop in Lubbeek, Belgium, on June 10th, 11th, 2022.
First time in Belgium Kids and Animals workshop.
Together with Ann from Hondermooi, we organize a unique photography experience. Children and animals can be extremely challenging subjects, but we will make it happen with our help and tips—It’s a one-time chance to learn how to capture the unique bond between children and their furry friends.
During the workshop, you receive a wealth of knowledge and a chance to work with me by your side. We will spend time photographing subjects in natural light. I will lead you to approach different shooting conditions while we shoot side by side, creating magical and storytelling images. You will learn how I create my photos, everything I know about light, composition, and working with children, and I will show you step by step how I edited some of my most famous images.
This workshop is for you if:
- you love “magical” outdoor photography
- you want to learn how to find interesting light in different situations
- you love working with cute children and want to learn how to make them look natural and relaxed
- you want to know how to edit quickly and efficiently but achieve truly stunning results
What can you learn?
- finding beautiful light in different situations
- understanding and using color in your photographs
- creating sticking compositions
- working with children and pets as models
- finding the best locations for a photoshoot
Prerequisites to attending the workshop: You should know how to use your camera in fully manual mode and have a basic knowledge of using Lightroom and Photoshop.
LIMITED SPACE IS AVAILABLE. ONLY 8 ATTENDEES ACCEPTED
I will only be accepting a small number of attendees for this workshop. This will give you the ability to focus and the opportunity to have more one-on-one time with me.
These workshops fill up fast, so do not wait!
The net COST per attendee for the workshop will be €659 (VAT incl.)
An initial deposit of €259 is to be paid to book the slot.
The cost of the workshop doesn’t include accommodation.