Welcome to my first full online workshop!
This is the first time you can learn everything about my approach to photography and photo editing from your home.
I will take you to a photo session with me, tell you about my photography approach, and show you how I manage and edit my photos – step by step, just like in a stationary workshop.
You will learn how I look for natural light, how I compose photos, how I choose colors, what techniques I use, and what equipment. After watching the videos, you will understand how those images you know from my portfolio are created. Additionally, you will receive a set of files that I am working on to test my post-production techniques as you watch the video.
This course is over 7 hours of video material and a set of files, and above all, the knowledge that has been only available at stationary workshops so far.
You will find videos in three categories:
1. About my photography in a few words about:
- both natural and artificial light
- my composition
- shooting angles
- building the frame
- depth of field
- color and mood
- and settings
2. This is a recording of a photo session where you will see:
- how I work with small models
- how I take pictures indoors
- how I take photos outdoors
- what photos I took and what settings did I use
3. It’s a post-production recording
- Lightroom basics – importing and organizing work with my advice based on years of practice
- basic photo editing plan and techniques for its implementation
- editing photos from interiors and outdoors
- combining frames in Lightroom and Photoshop
- transfer editing from photo to photo, compare photos, and adjust colors
- exporting photos in Lightroom
All the knowledge that so far could only be obtained in stationary workshops, now at your home with the possibility of repeated playback.
European VAT registered customers will receive a VAT invoice after filling in their VAT (NIP) number.