Incoming photography workshops
Children photography workshops
I would like to invite
all of you who want to learn my approach to photography to join one of my photography workshops. You can meet during my group workshops or come to see me at a one-to-one workshop in Kielce, Poland..
Na miejsce warsztatów za każdym razem wybieram inną wyjątkową i klimatyczną lokalizację, nierzadko w woj. świętokrzyskim.
During my workshop you can learn:
- how to create beautiful portraits of children indoors and outdoors,
- how to work with kids to achieve natural and relaxed poses,
- how to use natural light to create a magical atmosphere in all situations,
- how to edit your photos fast and with stunning results,
- how to achieve unforgettable images using simple means!
I care deeply about the comfort and individual approach to each student that’s why the numbers of students at my workshops are very limited.
WHO ARE THE WORKSHOPS PREPARED FOR?
I address my children’s photography courses to both photographers and amateur photographers, to older, younger, mothers and fathers who want to capture moments special for their family. You don’t have to be a professional or have the latest equipment. It is enough that:
- you are creative,
- you have an open head and want to learn,
- you like working with children.
You should also know the basics of photography and photo editing and use the manual mode of your camera.
What if you can’t join my workshop or you want more?
If you do not have the opportunity to participate in the workshops in person, I encourage you to familiarize yourself with my sets of video tutorials, with which you will learn how to step by step give photos a pinch of extraordinary thanks to Adobe Lightroom and Adobe Photoshop.
2020 December 11-12th
15-16 June 2021
17-18 June 2021
9-10 April 2022
2021 May 17th, 18th