Welcome to my first full online workshop!
This is the first time you can learn everything about my approach to photography and photo editing from your home.
I will take you to a photo session with me, tell you about my photography approach, and show you how I manage and edit my photos – step by step, just like in a stationary workshop.
You will learn how I look for natural light, how I compose photos, how I choose colors, what techniques I use, and what equipment. After watching the videos, you will understand how those images you know from my portfolio are created. Additionally, you will receive a set of files that I am working on to test my post-production techniques as you watch the video.
This course is over 7 hours of video material and a set of files, and above all, the knowledge that has been only available at stationary workshops so far.
- 1 - Introduction
- 2 - Theory: Light
- 3 - Theory: Composition
- 4 - Theory: Angles
- 5 - Theory: Building frame
- 6 - Theory: Depth of field
- 7 - Theory: Colors and mood
- 8 - Theory: Equipment
- 9 - Theory: Settings
- 10 - Photo session
- 11 - Post-Production: Lightroom basis
- 12 - Post-production: My basic workflow
- 13 - Post-production: synchronizing adjustments
- 14 - Post-production- Portrait of mom and daughter
- 15 - Post- Production: panoramic image, creating versions
- 16 - Post-Production: Indoor images, blue tones
- 17 - Post-Production: Changing window view in PS
- 18 - Post-production: Image with warm and cold light
- 19 - Post-Production: adding details in the sky, 2 examples
- 20 - Post-production: Warm tones edit, removing a distraction
- 21 - Post-production: Portrait through the wet glass
- 22 - Post-production: Creating a magical image with bokeh lights
- 23 - Post-production: finishing the editing process
- 24 - Post- production: Exporting
- 25 - Summary of the workshop