Photography workshop in Chicago, IL
full price: €999 (for early bird €899)
8 in stock
Szczegółowy opis produktu
Please join me on a two-day outdoor photography workshop in Chicago on October 14th and 15th, 2023. During the workshop, you receive a wealth of knowledge and a chance to work with me by your side. We will spend time photographing subjects in natural light. I will lead you to approach different shooting conditions while we shoot side by side, creating magical and storytelling images. You will learn how I create my photos, everything I know about light, composition, and working with children, and I will show you step by step how I edited some of my most famous images.
This workshop is for you if:
- you love “magical” outdoor photography
- you want to learn how to find exciting light in different situations
- you love working with cute children and want to learn how to make them look natural and relaxed
- you want to know how to edit quickly and efficiently but achieve genuinely stunning results
What can you learn?
- finding beautiful light in different situations
- understanding and using color in your photographs
- creating sticking compositions
- working with children and pets as models
- finding the best locations for a photoshoot
Prerequisites to attending the workshop: You should know how to use your camera fully manual and have a basic knowledge of using Lightroom and Photoshop. I will be using mainly Lightroom during the course and some basic Photoshop.
LIMITED SPACE IS AVAILABLE. ONLY 10 ATTENDEES ACCEPTED
I will only be accepting a small number of attendees for this workshop. This will give you the ability to focus and the opportunity to have more one-on-one time with me. These workshops fill up fast, so do not wait!
The net COST per attendee for the workshop will be 999EUR (VAT incl.) An initial deposit of 299EUR is to be paid to book the slot.
The cost of the workshop doesn’t include travel expenses nor accommodation.
Zapraszam Cię w podróż do mojego magicznego świata. Świata dziecięcej wyobraźni, gdzie sen miesza się z jawą i wszystko jest możliwe. Zobacz moje zdjęcia, zapoznaj się z tutorialami wideo lub weź udział w organizowanych warsztatach.