Warsztaty dostępne jedynie w języku angielskim
Please join me on a two-day outdoor photography workshop in Dallas, TX on November 14th, 15th 2020.
During the workshop, you receive a wealth of knowledge and a chance to work with me by your side. We will spend time photographing subjects in natural light. I will lead you in how I approach different shooting conditions while we shoot side by side creating magical and storytelling images. You will learn how I create my photos, everything I know about light, composition, and working with children, techniques, angles and of course my post-production tips and tricks.
This workshop is for you if:
- you love “magical” outdoor photography
- you want to learn how to find interesting light in different situations
- you love working with cute children and want to learn how to make them look natural and relaxed
- you want to know how to edit quickly and efficiently but achieve truly stunning results
Prerequisites to attending the workshop: You should know how to use your camera in fully manual mode and have to have a basic knowledge of how to use Lightroom and Photoshop.
LIMITED SPACE IS AVAILABLE. ONLY 8 ATTENDEES ACCEPTED
I will only be accepting a small number of attendees for this workshop. This will give you the ability to focus and the opportunity to have more one on one time with me.
These workshops fill up fast so do not wait!
Day 1. Theory and practice of photography
– Theory about photographing children, using the light, composition, finding mood
– Camera and equipment settings
– Shooting indoors with an individual approach to the participants.
– Outdoor shooting
Day 2. Post processing
– The basic workflow in Lightroom
– Complex editing using both Lightroom and Photoshop
– Tips and tricks on achieving magical results and using editing tools
– full edit of a few photos taken during the workshop
– one to one approach and feedback on students photos taken during the workshop and answering their questions regarding photography and editing of their own photos
What you gain?:
- Handfull of knowledge and inspiration
- You will receive a presentation presented at the master class
- Access to videos created during the master class
- Access to the photographer’s video about editing
- Feedback available via Facebook (valid 30 days after the master class)
- A goodies pack (the skies and overlay textures to give effects to your work)
The net COST per attendee for the workshop will be 1199 USD
The early bird registration price 1099USD ends on April 30th, 2020. Hurry up!
An initial deposit of $199 is to be paid to book the slot.
The cost of the workshop doesn’t include accommodation.
If you have questions use the contact form on the website to reach me.