Houston, Texas sign in
I’m very happy that you want to join my workshop.
Below you can see the plan for the workshop. It’s still early and we are still deciding on the shooting location so the plan may change a little bit. The time of the beginning and the end should not change though.
10am-1pm – theory- creation process, composition, storytelling, working with kids, equipment and settings
2pm-4.30pm- post production
4.30pm-5pm- meal and traveling to the location
5pm-8pm- shooting outdoors
Workshop duration: 15 hours
Price: 1090 USD for early registration- ends April 1st
after April first the price goes up to 1290 USD
Deposit required: 290 USD
You can simply use the button right below. Or you can contact me and I will invoice you.
After putting the deposit I would like to send you a receipt/ invoice.
Only a paid deposit guarantees a slot at the workshop.
I will inform you about when and how to put the balance
By putting the deposit you agree to the term and conditions listed below.
- The participant accepts the rules before proceeding to the workshop
- Participants can only participate in the workshop after payment has been made.
- The deposit can be refunded if: the workshop is cancelled by the organizers or the participant finds another person to take his/her spot.
- The organizer ensures the course of the workshop as stated at the beginning of the plan. Minor changes are acceptable at the request of a majority of participants, or due to unpredictable situations.
- The didactic materials (such as prints, RAW files) obtained for the workshop are for educational purposes only, can not be transferred, sold or made available to third parties. This applies to all images and their fragments.
- Pictures taken at the workshop can be used in social media and should be described as a result of workshops conducted by Iwona PodlasiÅ„ska.
- Photos created during workshops cannot be used commercially, that also includes photography contests.
- Each participant undertakes to provide at least one photo of each model in maximum resolution as a thank-you for models and their parents. Information on where to upload the files will be provided in the workshop summary mail when they are completed.
- The Organizer is not liable for any damage to the participant’s equipment.
- The organizer is not responsible for any injury suffered by the participant during the workshop. Claims can only be made on the basis of your own insurance policy
- The Organizer reserves the right to document the event and use the resulting photographs to promote other events.
- The participant is obliged to leave the place of the workshop in order.
- Alcohol is prohibited during classes
I’m looking forward to meeting you at the workshop.